Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Saturday, 24 January 2015

week #3

I want to start this post off by apologizing in advance to my mother. Mom… I have found a new chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is not as good as yours but… it's damn good!
With that out of the way, my week #3 DIY is a cream cheese chocolate chip cookie recipe, and yes… it is as good as it sounds! These things will be gone in a matter of days.. Steve will make sure of it!
This is where I got the recipe from and these are how they were supposed to turn out…

Seriously, don't they just look amazing? Well they taste as good as they look! How can they not, they are made with cream cheese! Now here is my version… they do not look as good, but i'll work on that!

Well, this post needs to end because… i'm gonna… go and…
eat a dozen cookies?! Don't judge!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment