Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 9 February 2015

a little look-a-like...

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? It was pretty frigid around these parts, but it was sunny!! The sun makes the cold temps bearable! I am still working on week #4's project, so you'll get week #4 & #5 on Wednesday! In the meantime, I have been doing soo much pinning and getting very inspired! I have taken a LONG break on getting anything done around this house, and I think Pinterest and the sun have given me a push to get back at it! It's images like this that get the wheels spinning!

How brilliant is the floor lamp used as a chandelier! I love the simple things that people think to do sometimes, but have such a large impact on a room! Here's my little look-a-like version...

Of all the things for this room? I am most in love with the lips print... It just makes my day for some reason! I think it would be awesome in a bathroom as well! Think I can convince Steve?

table**chair**lips**beach**lamp**credenza

No comments:

Post a Comment