Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 1 February 2015

decisions decisions...

Well hello all! I know you were looking forward to seeing what week #4 was going to be all about, but it's not quite finished, so you'll just have to wait a few days! In the mean time, I want to discuss our living room just a tad bit more. I have really been on the fence about paint colors for our living room. The color that I have been thinking about, I am really nervous about. I don't want to just paint one wall, i'd like to paint all walls something like this...

Maybe a shade lighter, but isn't it pretty? and calming?! I think it'd go great with some of the colors (plum & gold) already going on in our living room...

Then I found this room... and my worries are disappearing....

It's pretty, right?! I think it'll work in my living room, I really do! What do you think?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment