Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

a calming girl crush...

I've been really quiet over here lately. Since returning from holidays, I have found it extremely hard to get back into any sort of routine. Have you ever felt like you needed a vacation after your vacation?! Jumping back into reality is hard, but don't get me wrong.. I am truly thankful that we have the luxury of being able to travel! Our vacation was amazing and I could not be more thankful to get a break! Now that i'm back, the creative juices are flowing, but the side of my brain that still wants to relax clearly has some influence on those creative juices right now!

This bedroom... it feels so calming. Can't you just imagine being curled up in that chair, sun shining, waves crashing the beach... oh sorry, went back into vacation mode there for a second! Damn I miss the sound of the ocean waves!

Now enough talk about the ocean...as it's making me slightly depressed. Can we please talk about this painting? I know I say it all the time, but Etsy is truly becoming a place for insanely talented people. It has become a haven for designers to be able to find one of a kind pieces and I could not be happier about it! The talent is incredible, and especially in this painting! How talented is Lola Donoghue?! Here are a few of her other amazing pieces that I would love, LOVE to have in my home!

Clearly I have a bit of a girl crush on Lola and her talent! Trust me, you will too! Check her out here!

bed.chair.rug.pendant.painting.dresser.pillow.throw.pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment