Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

i love this because....

Frankly, there isn't that much not to love about this loft! If you'd like, you can check out the entire loft here... but I have chosen to focus on the living room. The first thing that caught my eye were the amazing, herringbone patterened, hardwood floors! They add so much warmth to the space! I also love how they are not afraid to play with the height in this space. The gallery wall, the hanging planter, and what you can barely see in the corner of these pictures, is a swing! Seriously, if I had a loft, i'd have a swing too!

I am absolutely picturing myself lounging on that sofa in that nice groove there, curled up in that blanket reading a good book. In my opinion, a great space is one that you can picture yourself living in. A great space gives you a warm feeling and makes your heart skip a beat. This loft? It just does it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment