Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 30 March 2015

what's not to love?!

It's finally spring over here in Manitoba! I assume that like every other girl in the world, a new season brings along with it the urge to shop! Who am I kidding, I want to shop all the time! Spring is just a good excuse! The following are on my spring wish list and all come from Etsy, where else?

I am truly in LOVE with country music, but that's not a very big secret! This tank is honestly so beyond perfect for me! Everyone deserves a treat, right? I might just!

Florals are growing on me... pun intended! Fabulous florals like this? Perfect!!

I need succulents in my life. I am patiently waiting for our living room to be finished so that I can start to add personal touches! I am terrible with greenery, but I think I could handle these little cuties!

A giant clothespin? ABSOLUTELY!!!

I am obsessed with mid century modern furniture right now.. I think if you read this blog even remotely regularly you are well aware of this fact! When it's mustard yellow, it's even better!! This chair would love to be in my living room, I just know it!

Friends... the greatest TV show of all time... according to.. ME! I love everything friends related, but especially this. It's modern and creative. This entire Etsy shop is actually fantastic!

Christy Studio on Etsy has been one of my favorites for a long time! She has simple pieces, but that's just the way I like them! This would be a fabulous addition to my purse collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment