Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Sunday, 26 April 2015

a little look alike....

One of my favourite things is when I find a room that I really love and it teaches me something. It's rooms like this one:

that show me that design is extremely versatile and there really are no rules! Would you ever think to put a turquoise pillow on an emerald green sofa? Would you add fuchsia to that combination? It's not something that would pop into my head as a great idea, but I love how they make it work!
I figured this was a great design to try my own hand at... so here is a new little look a like! I love doing these! I discover all kinds of new shops and, of course, new design techniques!
Here's my version!

What do you think? Are you a fan of the color scheme? It has definitely grown on me and given me some more courage to try very different things. Even if you don't think it'll look good together, maybe just give it a shot! You just never know!

Happy Happy Monday!

sofa**coffee table**art**grey**turquoise**rug**side table**fuschia pillow**geometric pillow**throw**curtains

No comments:

Post a Comment