Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

I love this because...

I love finding new blogs to follow, with human beings just like me that showcase beautiful rooms... like I really hope to someday soon! One of those such blogs belongs to Lesley W Graham. I found her bedroom on Pinterest and fell in love immediately. Once I checked out her blog? I loved it even more! It's basically the room I would love to have... subtle colors, eclectic furniture, with a touch of gold. There's always room for a touch of gold, am I right?! See for yourself...

This room feels so warm and cozy, with the warm wood floors and the soft (in color and texture) rug. I cannot get over those sconces. I need them in my life. Everything is very simple and I love that. Did I mention that I love this room? Go check out Lesley's blog for yourself and enjoy the rest of her home as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment