Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 13 April 2015

let there be light....

I need your help again... I am looking for a floor lamp for our living room now... which is coming along SOOO nicely. I will give you another sneak peak later this week. But for now, lighting is my issue! I just can't seem to find something in a reasonable price range, that I really like! That will also fit really well in this room! So here are the ones that I have narrowed it down to... you might see a common thread ;)

I really LOVE the style of three, but without actually seeing how big it is and how far that arm goes, i'm not entirely sure if it would fit in our room properly. I think two or six are my second favorites. It's a tough decision but I am getting there, slowly... at least i've narrowed it down to six choices! HA!
Let me know what you think! Which one would you choose?! I know what you are going to say, lets see the living room first! Patience, young grasshopper, patience!

1**2**3**4**5**6

1 comment: