Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

what's not to love?!

Well hello, happy Wednesday! Today I have a beautiful array of some of my new favorite things! I wish I could afford them all, but maybe in the coming weeks they'll sneak into my home slowly... without anyone noticing... Wishful thinking?!

1. I love Anthropologie. I seriously love everything about that store and I am so glad that we now have a store of our very own in Winnipeg, even if all I ever do is window shop it ;) All I can think about is putting this wallpaper in a little girl's room. How precious and fun would it be?!
2. Coasters... am I the only one that still uses coasters? I feel like every time we have company over, I'm the anal little housewife that runs around making sure everyone has a coaster for their drink! I'm Monica from Friends!! Maybe if I had beautiful coasters like these more people would be inclined to use them without my strong hinting!
3.I don't think it's any secret that I love LOVE the written word, but when it comes in a super fun and playful form like this, I love it even more!
4.Sheets. I am always looking at sheets. I am going to sound like Monica again, but I try to change our sheets weekly because one of my most favorite things in the world is crawling into a bed with fresh sheets. Seriously, you cannot tell me that there are many things better than that in this world! Anyway, because I am constantly changing our sheets, I'm always looking for more, and I would love to get something with a pattern even if it's simple like these stripes! Can't go wrong with stripes, am I right?!
5.You can get anything on a t-shirt now a days and I freakin love that. I love finding new and different small shops that carry their own unique brand. I came across this little shop on Pinterest one day and I instantly fell in love. I might just have to break down and get this one tomorrow... or today.. maybe a little hump day treat?
6.I think every designer that I follow has this design book by now! I keep seeing pages out of it and have read amazing reviews and so it is absolutely on my book wishlist now!
7.I need a new purse... I am not really an accessories girl? I can use one purse for a year or two before I decide that I need a new one!? I am on about a year and a half with the one I currently have. I would love to get something sturdier like this bag, but I keep thinking that the bigger bag I get, the more i'll just fill it, right? I need something a bit larger though because I carry a book with me wherever I go so maybe this would be just right!
8.Last but not least, you need...no, you HAVE to go and check out this shop on Etsy. This guy makes the most rad quilts ever! They are so modern! They taking quilting to a whole new level in my opinion! I love most quilts but these just take the cake! Go, look, and enjoy the eye candy! If you don't love them as much as I do, well.... then you have different taste than me and there is nothing I can do about it ;)

1**2**3**4**5**6**7**8

No comments:

Post a Comment