Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

color vibes...

You know when you get a super good fitting pair of jeans? How you just want to wear them all the time, every hour of every day. They just make you feel like a million bucks, am I right? Well, why not add some of that love into other areas of your life?
I want to start a new little series around here... color vibes. Sometimes I get so inspired by a certain color and then I see it pop up everywhere and I fall in love, and I want to share that love with you! I figured why not start somewhere old school...an old gem of a color scattered into everyday, modern life!
pottery**pillow party**vase**doily**linen tank**sectional sofa**tufted sofa

There is something about denim that is so timeless and so easy to incorporate into d├ęcor. I mean it's basically a neutral! How did that ever come to pass? I mean have you ever really thought about it? How did a hard blue fabric ever become a staple for every single person? How has it NEVER gone out of style? **Thinking out loud**
Excuse me while I go and sort through my jean collection, and decide which ones I will be ripping up to make one of those little vases!

No comments:

Post a Comment