Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Monday, 24 August 2015

to brighten up your monday...

Well folks, it's Monday again! We had a quiet weekend around our parts... not much got accomplished with the kitchen, but i'll have an update for you later this week! It's still not overly exciting, but good things are really close on the horizon! For now though, I have designed a beautiful bathroom for you. It's really starting to feel like fall around these parts, so I wanted to design a bathroom that still feels like summer! I am big on floral prints lately. They are so classic and yet have become so modern! I love when old feels new and beautiful again! I hope this brightens your Monday up a bit! Enjoy!

**shower curtain**towels**carpe diem**sconce**antlers**faucet**tub**

1 comment: