Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

in with the new...

It has been over a year since I wrote here on this little corner of the internet... and I miss it. Steve and I have been very busy and whether you want to hear about it or not, it's all comin your way! So please don't leave!

Right after my last post, I found out that I was pregnant. I didn't mean to drop off the face of the planet once I found out, but no one ever told me that once you get pregnant your body goes into some sort of strange alternate universe where everything sucks. Don't get me wrong, I was THRILLED to be pregnant, but don't let anyone tell you it's a walk in the park! Cause they would be lying. That little tiny fetus kicked my butt! It was hard to even get out of bed in the morning, let alone continue writing a blog. Frankly, it was the very last thing on my mind! Then 1 month turned into 9, and this sweet little boy was born and changed our lives (for the better!) for forever!

Nash David was born June 10. He is perfect in every way. I know that every mother says that about their child, but this one is so beyond true. I won't go into detail about why he's so perfect... i'll just let you see for yourself!

See? Perfect.

Now I cannot promise that I will never post about him or anything related to him.... but I can promise that this is still a design blog and an outlet for me to express my creativity. I hope to get back into blogging... likely slowly at first, but if you bare with me I think I can balance a full time job, being a mom, renovating a home, and blogging. I might even get some sleep every once in awhile too ;)

much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment